Expectations for Distanced Family/Household Camping
from our UCCR Site Managers
1) If you feel ill, Please Stay Home.
2) A health screening questionnaire will be required of our guests and staff upon arriving at our facilities. This will include questions about fever/temperature, exposures to Covid-19 positive individuals, and illness symptoms. Please fill out the questionnaire on the day of arrival, before coming onto the site. The Site Director will collect from the group leader upon arrival.
3) Please bring your own linens, bedding and recreational equipment.
4) Physical distancing practices will be in place in compliance with local and state health and safety guidance. This includes face masks when in close proximity to others or maintaining 6-feet distance when appropriate. Family/household groups from the same home do not need to adhere to this guidance when sharing a space. Guests should provide their own masks. A limited number of masks will be for sale on-site.
5) Meal Service: buffet meals will no longer be served. You can still expect the same quality, home-cooked meals you have come to expect from our sites, however, they will be plated by our staff to reduce the chance of exposure. Eating outside is required, and each household will have an assigned table, physically distant from other tables.
6) Restrooms and common areas will be sanitized by UCCR staff daily when guests are on site, and checklists will be posted to let our guests know when these areas were last disinfected.
7) Please provide your own balls and frisbees. Volleyball net will be provided. The ropes courses and pool will be closed until further notice.